1. Attend the Community Care Licensing (CCL) orientation for the facility Type desired. There is a $50 fee and you must pre-register. Some are held On-Line.
Community Care Facilities (CCF’s) are generally non-medical facilities which provide care and supervision to individuals. CCF’s are licensed by the Community Care Licensing Division (CCLD) of the Department of Social Services.
2. Find out the need in your catchment area. Attend Regional Center orientation.
3. Consider your facility type, your Administrator experience and ambulatory status. Also consider residents with Restricted Health Conditions as defined in Title 22, Section 80092 – 80093. Find out if there are facilities located in your area already.
4. Complete the Community Care Licensing application process. This is usually a 90-day process. The application fee is as much as $908 depending on facility type and capacity.
5. Complete the vendor application with the Regional Center. This is usually a 45-day process.
6. Obtain and read Title 17.
7. Once you are notified that you are an approved vendor (Level I), you may submit a written request for a higher service level classification. This is a 45-day process.
8. New Vendor/Administrator interview.
9. Recommended that the Administrator/Licensee and Direct Support Professional’s (DSP) complete the Residential Services Specialist training (RSST) offered through community Colleges and ROP.
10. Successful completion of the application, program design and the above does not guarantee referrals or placements. There's much to see here. So, take your time, look around, and learn all there is to know about DAHL BAE, LLC. We hope you enjoy our site and take a moment to drop us a line.
This is not an overnight process. It is 6-month to a year at best. Once you get your facility number assigned, there is more.
Some information posted is merely for educational and informational purposes. It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice. Should you decide to act upon any information on this website, you do so at your own risk. DO NOT take action in specific cases without full knowledge of the facts. Surveillance and/or recordings may be used and monitored for quality assurance. Lastly, moving forward will mean "YOU COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND" of these terms/disclaimer and WILL NOT hold DAHL BAE, LLC liable of any and/or such claim(s). If you agree/understand click the button.